segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2007

Starting third week

Hey guys,

So I'm starting my third week on this program. Yesterday I took some pictures, and in only a week and such (from when I took my last pics) I can see quite a difference in my gut...
This will keep up, until I can almost see my abs. Another thing I want to really know if everyone in the Internet has been lying to me, is about stretch marks. Everyone that I've seen talk about this, say that when you get "lean enough" the stretch marks almost disappear. As you can see from my photos I have plenty of them, so this goes out to prove, once and for all, if it's really true or not.
Not that I'm THAT unhappy about having them... I kind of brag about them, I say they're my war scars :)
Anyway, it would be nice if they disappeared or at least diminish their sizes.... let's see.
For this week, I have another thing to note. Weekends are killing me...
Usually, people have problems at weekends because they tend to overeat, or have a few alcoholic beverages and stuff like that. I have the exact opposite problem. At weekends I tend to undereat :| This week I lost a bit of muscle mass, but I also lost 1.1% body fat, so I'm not that sad. I'm really trying to hold on the muscle I have.
Things that I must do differently this week:
  • Increase my calories a bit (150-200 cal a day) because last week I skipped 2 cardio workouts because I was losing too much weight and didn't want to increase my calorie deficit even further
  • Plan my meals for the weekend on Friday because FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL.
  • Stop forgetting my creatine intake... I never forget my glutamine or my BCAAs but I often forget my creatine.
  • Not forgetting to keep track of everything I eat on the weekends.
  • This week I'll also increase my fat intake, to see if I see significant changes. I'll increase it by taking more Fish and Flaxseed Oil. It's a clean way to increase my calories and keeping my macronutrient ratios more in balance.
So enough of the chatting, let's see my improvements for the week:

1 comentário:

Sickofthegut disse...

Lookin good man! I post pictures every 2 weeks, so my next pics will be in my week 11, which is next monday.

Are you doing any weightlifting? I only ask cause you look like your getting a little too thin, but it might just be what I see in the pics. Did you lose your weight fast from that old picture you posted? Or did you lose it slowly?

Also Im not sure about losing stretch marks. I have some too on my lower stomach and they drive me crazy! All of my girl friends that Ive asked about it say that they never go away. That sucks!