sexta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2007

I can only say.. WOW

Guys,

I had heard that carb cycling was brutally hardcore when it came to fat loss. Nothing would ever tell me that it was THIS great. I know I shouldn't have done it, but when I woke up today I stepped on my scale and measured my body fat. From monday to this friday, it came from 13.7% to 12.4%, with minus 1.3kg. And it came ALL from fat, no muscle lost, according to the scale.
I truly wasn't expecting this... Man, I wasn't even prepared to see this. I can't tell you how glad I was for this progress. I am really looking for monday, to see at home and in my gym's scale, what it tells me. I think the guy at the gym won't believe my progress :P So, I'll just stick to everything I've been doing, because it really IS working.

To a leaner me...

Sem comentários: