segunda-feira, 22 de outubro de 2007

Starting second week

Hey guys,

First week has been great. One thing I have to really take care is my sleep during the weekend. I have a natural tendency to sleep late, and today is monday and I'm starting the week tired, which is NOT good. Anyway, I really feel that I made progress, and to really know the differences from week to week, yesterday I shaved. The pics I'm posting now were taken last week, so we can consider them my before. My true after's will be by December 10th.
Oh another thing, Saturday I bought a new scale, that measures body fat and such. This will be my new tool to measure progress.... Anyway we all know the scales aren't accurate measuring this, and I do know my body fat is not what the scale tells me, but I don't really care about the error for now, as long as it is consistent and I can measure progress from week to week.

As I told you last week my body was at about 17% overall (as measured by my gym's scale), but my scale, today in the morning said I was at 13.7% body fat. Next week, I'll measure myself again for the last time in my gym's scale, and after that I'll only consider my scale's result.

Anyway, without further ado, here are my before pics:



Sem comentários: