sexta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2007

Hard...

Hey guys,

Yesterday I had my re-feed day... Carbs up, hell yeah... Had whole wheat bread twice, and whole wheat riggattoni, which was great.
Now I'll only have carbs again on Monday... Man, these cravings are NOT fun. I look at food, especially sweet stuff, and even FRUIT, and only think about eating them. I know this will be hard... The next 9 weeks are gonna be the single most HARDCORE thing I've ever done in my life.
But I will not fall, not now, not on this. I'm proving everyone I know that no matter your fit level to start with, being lean is a choice. We choose to be lean if we want to, and if we're men enough to take the challenge. I know I am.
Today I went running before going to work, and I think I'll go run again before dinner.
On the circuit I usually do, yesterday I did minus 3.30 minutes.... It felt great, hard but great.
I know I'm on the right to track to being 10% body fat by December 10th.
I hope I can upload pics today...

To a leaner me...

Sem comentários: