quinta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2007

Carb day....

Today I woke up, and one of my first thoughts was: "YAY CARB DAY!!" Yesterday evening I was starting to get some serious cravings, so carb day is right on time.
I haven't cheated once, since I started the program, and I don't feel like doing it, because I really don't feel the need. But this thing of only getting on the scale once a week, is kind of killing me, I am so anxious about my results. Monday will be my measuring day, and even though I'm doing everything right, I'm a bit scared of not losing enough fat, or that I am losing a bit of muscle tissue.
I don't want neither of those. Tomorrow I'll do my first HIIT since I started this program, and today when I get off work, I'll do my long distance running in the street hopefully, if it doesn't rain. I hate running in the gym in the afternoon. It's way too crowded for my taste, it gets a little too hot, and everyone is always looking to see how much longer I'll be using the treadmill.
Anyway, my mood is way up, I am loving my carbs and.... well

To a leaner me :)

Sem comentários: