terça-feira, 16 de outubro de 2007

The real deal...

Hi,

Yesterday I started my Cutting Phase. Man, this is going to be hard... But I'm all up for the challenge, because body fat isn't stronger than me. :)
For the next couple of weeks I will be with 1426 cal diet. From my personal math, I will end this phase in 10th December 2007, so it's roughly 8 weeks.
I am not eating starchy carbs except on Monday and Thursday (actually this monday I skipped my carbs because I ate so much Sunday that I surely don't need them), but these will be my re-feed days for the whole process. I am now at 17% body fat, and will stop at 9/10% before I start my bulking phase. I am keeping my detailed log book of everything I eat (including how many cals, how I sleep, how much I drink, etc etc).
Today I got my accountability partner, my female best friend, to keep me accounted for what I do. I expect this to be like the last time... She telling me "I can't tell you anything but Good Work. You don't do anything you shouldn't or fail any workout" :)
But this time, it really is for real. I have never been so committed before, and I know I'll have a starting to see six pack abs by December 10th.

Oh, by the way, as I started my Upside Down Training in the beginning of September, and I haven't actually been careful about my eating, I gained about 5 pounds, being 3,3 lean muscle. Not bad for a month of pigging out :)

To a leaner me....

1 comentário:

Sickofthegut disse...

Post some pics brother, most of us on Arnels are seeing AMAZING results! Hope your plan is giving you the same!

Good luck and don't give up!