quarta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2007

Day 1-2-3

It's been 3 days since I started this program.
On the first day I did the Week 1 workout in the end of the afternoon, when I came back from work. On the second day, I did nothing. I was bit sored and I don't know why but I haven't been sleeping right.
Today, as I moved to a different gym (because I just bought a house and moved to a gym closer to my new house), I had the physical evaluation in the morning. In the late afternoon, again, I did the Week 1 workout.
It got a little better than the first, that I couldn't complete. Today I completed even though I did less pushups on my last set.
I've been feeling good, but I sure hope today I will sleep better than the days before.
Tomorrow morning I'll do my cardio. I'm thinking if I will be doing fasted cardio, or if I'll eat something. It will be my morning decision :)
Tomorrow I will bring a notebook from work, to start writing several times a day my goals.
I will make my visualization exercises more real, and I assure you all my mental efforts will be in the right mindset to achieve my goal. That is 10% bodyfat in December 23rd.
I've been eating right, and drinking a gallon of water everyday.
I went to the scale and I'm way heavier today, and the only difference in my meals was that I had an extra banana in mid morning and mid afternoon. Tomorrow I will go back to just eating a tuna or chicken sandwich and about 20 grams of nuts, to see how it goes.
See you tomorrow

4 comentários:

MeJustMe disse...

Time to update yor blog - Keep it going!

Anónimo disse...

agreed. i think updating ur blog is great for the mental side of things. good luck.actually u dont need luck just will power.do it

Iambatman disse...

Hey brother,

let's update this place.

Time for some new and improved pics here.

Let's see how it's coming along!!!!

MannyRSX disse...

Hey man, are you still with us??

I hope you are :D, if not then come back!!! I can feel that you really wanted the 6packs in your first updates so lets go!! CMON!!!

We are waiting for an update soon so let us know whats going on!

Manny.